I was so excited for Makadie's 3rd birthday because I wanted to throw her a little friend party. She has a pretty even number of boy friends and girl friends so I decided to do a pirate and princess themed party where the kids could dress up and we'd do a couple games and an activity.
As we waited for all the kids to show up, they all just ran around and played with each other. It was so cute to see all the kids dressed up as pirates and princesses. Then we did a treasure hunt where they found a treasure chest full of necklaces, rings and bracelets. Afterwards, we did a little craft. I had bought some foam and cut out crowns and pirate eye patches and gave each kid crayons and stickers to decorate with, then we put elastic on it and they wore them.
Next, we did presents and then cake and ice cream.

0 comments:
Post a Comment