Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

When I get ready in the mornings, I put Makadie in her bumbo on the counter.  To entertain her yesterday, I dumped a bunch of her headbands and flowers in her lap.  She loved to play with them!



Every 4th of July, Covey's parents do a huge BBQ with a bunch of extended family.  This year was no different.  We were excited to show Makadie off to all the family who hadn't seen what a freaking cute baby we have, and to eat some yummy food. :)

 Covey's brother, Chris, and his family were in town visiting from CA and met Makadie for the first time

 Chris's daughter, Megan, holding Makadie

Family Photo
 

Is Makadie not the cutest?!  I loved making a little patriotic flower for her to wear in her hair.






Me and Shannon

2 comments:

Kristen said...

2nd to last photo = SO STINKIN CUTE! Can't wait to see you and meet Makadie in a couple months! Love you!

Shani Ogden said...

I wish there was a way to like a comment on blogs! :) I'm excited to see you too! :) :)