Sometimes I wish I were a boy. Not that I don't like being a girl, but there are certain aspects of being a girl that can be so ANNOYING. Namely, putting on makeup (a minimum of 5 minutes--more if I put on mascara), blow drying my hair (at least 10 minutes), picking out my clothes for the day (it hard to choose what you feel like you want to wear), the whole visit from Mother Nature every month (cramps SUCK), and so on. Most of these things deal with getting ready in the morning, which is maybe why I'm sometimes so bugged about the fact that there are these gender differences--particularly in that area. If you're a girl, you know what I'm talking about. If you're a boy, you've probably heard a girl complaining about these things:
Question of the Day: How can boys get ready so fast?!
They shower (sometimes)
fix their hair (sometimes)
brush their teeth (sometimes)
get dressed (hopefully)
and be out the door in less than 5 minutes. How do they do it?
Covey woke up late this morning and was seriously ready and out the door in 5 minutes. Me? I had gotten up 30 minutes beforehand and I was still getting ready for the day. It was so lame.





1 comments:
It's so true, boys have it easy esp when it comes to taking care of themselves. Having kids will make you notice these differences EVEN MORE! Lol, not only do you have to carry that baby 9 months then you have to go through the nursing, post pardum, sleeplessness, ect...but it's all worth it. Plus I bet Covey is really glad you are a girl and not a boy ;)
Post a Comment