Sunday, August 19, 2012

Seven Peaks and the Spanish Fork Pool

Two Saturdays ago, Covey and I took Makadie to Seven Peaks for her first exposure to swimming.  She didn't like it.  At all.  Every time we tried to put her in the water, she'd get a big frown on her face and start crying.  When we took her out, she'd stop.  It was kind of funny.  I mean, what else could we do besides laugh?  I think her dislike of the water had to do with the temperature of the water and getting splashed in the face.  Even though she didn't like being in the pool, we still enjoying being out in the sun and we got some cute pictures. :)








Yesterday, our ward did a party at the Spanish Fork pool so we decided to try the pool again.  Makadie actually liked it a ton better!  She frowned a bit at first and cried a little but the more she was in it, the more she liked it.  We also met my sister-in-law, her husband and their little girl there for some fun in the sun.





2 comments:

Vallen Family said...

We want to go swimming with you guys! :) 7 peaks looks fun. Little Miss Makadie is getting bigger. In just a few short months she will be turning 1.

Shani Ogden said...

Oh Erica! I wish you guys were here to go swimming with too! Makadie is getting so big I can't even believe it. I'm trying not to think about the fact that it is almost the end of summer and then it will be fall and then it will be next year and she will turn 1. I'm so not ready. It's a good thing babies grow gradually--even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes!