I have lived in Utah my whole life (with the exception of when we lived in NY for the summer) and I have come to this conclusion:
Utah weather is ridiculous!
What is with the warm, then cold, then rainy, then sunny, then cloudy? And that's all in the same day! I think that spring is the worst though because that is when we are really hoping for good weather and that is when the weather teases us the most.
(Monday) Hey, I think I'll give the Utahns some nice 60 degree weather with lots of sunshine.
(Tuesday) Lest they get too comfortable, I'm going to throw in some rain in the morning and wind the rest of the day!
(Wednesday) And now we're back to the sunshine.
(Thursday) 40 degrees and snow!
(Friday) 60 degrees in the morning and then snow at night.
(Saturday) Jacket weather, but better bring your umbrella!
(Sunday) Sunshine!
To make matters worse, this week Covey is flying here for a business trip:
Can we say JEALOUS?! Trust me, I already asked if I could go. And if we weren't building a house and the tickets weren't a gazillion dollar, then maybe I could have gone.
And what, you ask, is the weather going to be like in Miami? 80 degrees and up. I told him I hoped it rained all week there but look what that got me: rain in Utah the whole time he's gone instead. Lame.


1 comments:
Florida? I'm so jealous! I would take crazy weather over slowly warming/mostly always cloudy weather. We miss you guys! Btw if we come home in the summer we want to crash with you in your new place ;)
Post a Comment