Friday, December 7, 2012

10 month photos

I realized after I posted Makadie's 10 month update that I totally forgot to include her "official" 10 month photos.  Granted, there were plenty in that post, but I think my baby girl is pretty much the cutest thing ever so a few more pictures is what you get!  :)

IMG_6138 2

IMG_6133 2

IMG_6146 2

IMG_6139 2

IMG_6156 3

IMG_6173 3

IMG_6206 3

IMG_6211 2

IMG_6215 2

IMG_6218 2

IMG_6224 2

IMG_6233 2

IMG_6245 3

eating grass
She was trying to eat the grass.  She kept putting it in her mouth and spitting it out and then grabbing another handful and doing the same thing.  Silly girl.

IMG_6243 2
There's always one of these photos toward the end of the photo session. Even sad, I think she is cute. :)

1 comments:

Becky Green said...

What a sweet baby girl! These pictures are so cute. I love them! :) And I love her hair. :)