I just have to say that I am so grateful for those people who are so willing to help others with no thought of a reward for themselves! Covey had some car problems on the drive home today and he didn't know what exactly was wrong. Thankfully, a nice man, who happened to be a mechanic, stopped and helped him. He drove him to the auto parts store and back to the car where he helped Covey fix the broken part. It turned out to be such a huge blessing because otherwise Covey would have had to call a tow truck and then take it into the shop to be fixed which would have easily cost us $200 in total. Instead, it cost $20 for the part and a kind man's time. I have no idea who this man is, but I'm grateful that he was in the right place at the right time and so willing to help. :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment