Monday, April 5, 2010

The Desires of My Heart

I try not to ask for much.  But enough is enough!  Give me sunshine!  Give me warmth!  Give me shorts and flip flops!  I keep looking outside hoping that it is sunny, but I am disappointed most of the time.  So I found some photos of things that make me happy. :)







5 comments:

Vallen Family said...

I totally love the last 2! Ahhh, the beach. I want to go to the beach so bad this summer!

Mrs. Wright said...

That picture of you two on top is AMAZING!! Is it a recent pic or engagement?

Shani Ogden said...

Thanks! It's one of our engagement pictures. :)

Dan and Kan said...

oh the beach!!! i miss it!!! P.S. I need your number- my phone is stupid and i had to get a new one a while ago... and none of my numbers transferred!! :(

Shani Ogden said...

I miss the beach too! I wish Utah had a (good) beach... :(