With as busy as I feel some days, the days that I don't have anything that I have to do, I can't think of anything to do. I really don't have that many things on my plate as far as quantity goes, but I feel like those things just suck the life out of me. It's go to work, go to school, come home, eat, homework, sleep and then do it all over again. Half of the things that I want to do, I don't feel like I can because they cost money, which Covey and I are trying to save up to pay off student loans, to get some new furniture, hopefully move to a new place soon, and so many other things. It seems like it is so much harder to find a variety of things to do when you are married that don't cost money because you don't live in an apartment complex where tons of things are going on. People just have their own lives and trying to get together with friends sometimes seems like such a hassle. And when you finally do get together with your friends, half the time you run into the same problem--the things you want to do cost money.
Honestly, I am going out of my mind, because I just want to have things to do that I enjoy without feeling stressed out because it costs money. Or I can't think of things to do that don't cost money that both Covey and I will enjoy. I get so frustrated with myself because I don't know what it is I even want to do sometimes. Besides graduation, I just don't have anything that I am really working towards. And even working towards graduation doesn't give me a lot to do. It's almost like I try to leave my schedule so open in case anything does come up, that I don't plan anything and then I am bored because no one else has planned anything either. I want to be able to do things with friends and invite them over to our place, but we don't have very much room for that where we are right now.
I'm not meaning to sound like I am complaining because I am sure that if I put forth more of an effort to do things with people, I would have more fun. So basically, if anyone wants to hang out and do stuff, totally let me know because I like to have fun but sometimes I just don't know how or what to do. I am down for most anything. And I don't care if you have kids. I like kids. Sure, they can sometimes limit what you can do, but that's okay. Hanging out is hanging out and I want to do more of it!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Out of My Mind
Posted by Shani Ogden at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I TOTALLY know how you feel!!! It was actually so nice to go out to the mall with you guys because we were both trying to save money. In the end you will be sooo glad that you were careful with the money spent and saved :)
Life is hard right now and I totally know how you feel. Work and school is a full schedule and it can be very overwhelming. We are trying to save as well so we are always down for a good hang out...with spending NO money :) I felt that way over the Christmas Holiday...I had been working and going to school full time every single day and then all of the sudden I had a break. I felt like I had to be doing stuff. It was hard and I couldn't think of anything...if you ever feel me thats when you decide to call me...because I am probably doing the same! I love you :)
Post a Comment