So thanks to my friend Katie Smith, I had an unusual amount of zucchini in my possession. In light of this, I decided to try my hand at making zucchini bread. Much to my surprise, it turned out really good! So I've decided to post the recipe in case anyone wants to try it. :)
3 C. flour 1 C. sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon 1 C. brown sugar
1 tsp. salt 1 C. olive oil
1 tsp. baking soda 1 Tbsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. baking powder 2 C. zucchini, grated
3 eggs, beaten
Beat eggs, sugars, oil and vanilla. Stir in flour, cinnamon, salt, soda and baking powder. Blend in zucchini. Pour into 2 greased and floured bread pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
My First Attempt at Zucchini Bread
Posted by Shani Ogden at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mmmm, that sounds so good. I think I will make some when I get some zucchinis. It's a good way to get your veggies right? :)
My thoughts exactly! :)
Hey Shani! I found your blog on emily's. Send me your email and I'll invite you to ours (my email is meganandnathan@gmail.com)
You and Covey are so cute, love the pics!!
-Megan Hardy
Post a Comment