Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The death of Cammie Rue

While driving out to Buffalo, NY, our car got totaled. And it wasn't my fault! I pulled up off the freeway and had a green left hand turn arrow so I proceeded forward but some guy was in a bit of a hurry so he ran the red light at the intersection. Thankfully, he swerved because if he hadn't, he would have run smack into my side of the car going about 40 mph. Pretty scary. Well, after spending a few hours in a dinky town called Portage, Indiana, we had a rental car and Cammie Rue, my beloved multi-colored car, was left in pieces in a tow yard. I'm not gonna lie. I cried. It was a sad day. :-(


1 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

You two make an adorable couple! I'm glad you have a blog so that we can still continue to keep in close contact after we leave New York and go back home to Utah. We have our fingers crossed that your journey home will be safe.